Thursday, July 24, 2008

Piranha moment.

I'm having a Piranha moment.

You know, like you are being swarmp by 10,000 things, coming at you all at once wanting a piece of you? I felt like I need to take sometime to blog this before I go crazy...

This week has been one of the most demanding weeks of this year. There are some days that are like 1 huge thing that eats at the hours demanding your full concentration and emotions. Then there are days like these where its not 1 but 10,000.


To-do-list this week:
1. Meet house contractor
2. Do up floor plan for house
3. Prepare for session on friday
4. Give session on friday
5. Take my IPPT...and hope for a miracle that I'll pass without training. yah right...
6. Chair Exco meeting
7. Celebrate birthday and plan birthday
8. Take care of my dear Japanese friend who is in town for three days
9. Clear a website project
10. Clear a property development marketing presentation
11. Plan for photo-shoot for another property development
12. Plan Amplify Fridays
13. Suppose to meet worship team leaders


3 Processes to Reduce Task Saturation

There are 3 processes that fighter pilots use to reduce task saturation:

  1. Checkklists.
  2. Cross-checks.
  3. Mutual support.

Jesus, please help me make it through this week....


Leo

No comments: