Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its all coming together

Just received a letter from HDB in the mail.

It says that we will be able to sign the possession of our Flat and get our keys on the 17th of June 2008. A week from this entry.

Oh My GOD! How awesome are You?

My jaw dropped when I saw the date. We had been expecting it in August or later, but its next week?! In a week's time, we are going to be standing on the untiled floor of our new HDB, walk through our soon-to-be cookin' kitchen and starring at the walls that are going to be silent witnessness of our future together. Next week.

Phew... we had planed to start renos like after our wedding in Nov. But at this timing, we could actually get married and move in the next day! I cannnnot believe it how goood God is to us. He has really taken care of everything beyond what we could ask or imagine!

I know I'm gushing. But I really cannot help but feel so grateful to God. Every step of the way He has outdone us in his generosity. I can feel his smile upon our lives, like a Father who loves to gives gifts to his children because He is just loves doing that and it makes Him happy.

God, our provider, supplying all our needs according to his riches and mercy in Christ Jesus.

Thank you Lord. thank you for the home, thank you for the nice honest obliging contractor that is coming our way and thank you most of all, for loving us.


Leo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's His favour right there!

God Bless
Amanda
from South Africa