Monday, August 20, 2007

If I could go anywhere


This morning I was listening to Class 95. The radio is constantly on in my office. Its great especially with Glen and the Flying Dutchman in the mornings. Today they were having a discussion on air about places to visit in the world.

So it got me thinking if I had the chance to pick anywhere in the world to go for free where would I go? If I had a free ticket to anywhere, where would I end up?

hmmm...I think it will be London, UK.

I've never been there before but have heard a lot about the city from people who have.
They say either you hate it or you fall in love with it. I think I'll be one of those who will love it there. The rain. The design culture. The famous architectures. The shopping. The music. The city life. The Shopping. (did I mentioned that already?) The flea markets and bargain places.

Yup, London will be it. Would love to have an excuse/chance/opportunity to go. Wonder when can.

What about you? Tag me! where and why!


Leonard

No comments: