Thursday, August 17, 2006



Day 3 without Cassilda

*sigh, its day 3 of Cassilda's trip to China and man, do I miss her. She's probably in Beijing now, seen the great wall of China and here am I stuck at home because of some HDB toilet renovations. The good thing is that now I have brand new tiles for my toilet after like 27 years.

Actually thats kinda gross. Like think of the residue build up after 27 years? Man, thats nasty. Once when I was young, I was having a bath when I hit on a brilliant idea of simulating a bath tube by filling a pail with water and then getting inside. I was really young so that was actually physically possible. Or so I thot.

So after filling the pail with water I got in, two legs and suddenly the pail flipped from underneath and I landed butt first onto my bathroom titles. The titles were not like the ones you see now, the big square ones. These were like small mosaic tiles. I ended up having a tictectoe scar on my butt cheek which is still there today.

So anytime you're bored, just let me know...

So, its another two days before the return of the Love of my life, till then, its toilet duty for me till the end of the week. so fun. *yawn

leo